Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shop now! Etsy shop closing soon for maternity leave

When you are self-employed you are pretty much in charge of your own schedule for the most part.  We have a baby due any day now and I've gone round and round with when I wanted to close up shop for a maternity leave. 

I think I've finally decided it's going to be next week (if not sooner). I'm not 100% positive when I'll re-open up either so if you have anything you've been eyeing you may want to get it now.   I'm not sure I'll be re-open in time for the holidays either so if anyone has items on their wish list, stocking stuffers to pick up, or gifts to buy you probably want to get them now.

A few favorites from my main line at Valerie Tyler Designs:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/ValerieTyler







 
 
A few favorites from the Miscellanea Collection:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiscellaneabyValerie
 
 
Brass beaded necklace - this is perfect for the holidays!

Personalized brass bookmark - a great holiday gift or stocking stuffer!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment