It's been awhile since I've given you another installation of my "What to Wear" series, but at long last I've got a special Valentine's Day theme edition for you. While hearts and bold red are often used to symbolize the holiday, going with subtle romantic look is a way to accessorize that can be extended year round as well. Today I present some looks that embrace feminine floral, soft pink, and the gentle spirit of love. To shop for the look click the links below the pictures.With prices all under $100, you're sure to find the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one that's right within the budget.
1. Pink Floral Boho Babydoll Top, $59 from Broken Ghost Clothing
2. Pink Bobby Pin Flower Set, $24 from Be Something New
3. Love Cuff Bracelet, $34 from Valerie Tyler's Geometric and Personalized Collection
4.Womens' pastel scarf in Liberty Wild Flowers and Dulwich Park, $74 from C Banning Accessories
5. Pink Floral Clutch $17, from Abellawear
6. Pretty Flower Phone Case, $45+ from semisweetstudios